CGK COVID 19 POLICY
To be eligible to volunteer, the following statements must all be true:
● I am not feeling ill nor have possibly been exposed to a communicable disease
(regardless of how you feel), and I have not tested positive for COVID-19 whether I am
exhibiting symptoms or not.
● I have not been exposed to someone who is sick, tested positive for COVID-19, or been
exposed to someone who is self-quarantining.
● For 14 days immediately prior to my shift:
○ I have at all times worn a mask in public and maintained 6 feet of social distance
from anyone who is not in my household.
○ I have not ridden in a car with a non-household member without wearing a mask
and creating as much distance as possible (not sitting in the same row as or
directly behind a non-household member).
● If you have had COVID-19 symptoms or tested positive for COVID, you can return to
volunteering if all of the following are true:
○ It has been 10 days since your symptoms first appeared
○ At least 24 hours have passed since you had a fever without the use of
○ All other symptoms are gone
- Grant Writer
- Graphic and Web Designers
- Event Planners
- Event Volunteers
What do our volunteers experience?
I’m so glad I got the opportunity to volunteer this summer. The kids gave me tons of joy as I got to talk, play, and serve them every week! I really hope I can help with the Community Garden Kitchen again in the future because of how much I enjoyed it.
I was only able to volunteer three times, but I absolutely loved it and loved seeing the smiles and happiness on the kids faces. What a gift to have a safe haven for those kiddos with arts and crafts and just love. Thank you all for providing that gift to so many kids!
I wouldn’t give anything for my experiences at Kid’s Cafe. Of course, I got more from the kids and from interacting with the other volunteers than I ever gave. It was a special time.
Please apply online below: