Additional Services Partnerships
Community Garden Kitchen is excited to extend to our community non-profits the opportunity to come meet our dinner guests and present your organization’s services.
Each evening a different non-profit will have a space at a designated table where representatives from that organization may discuss and distribute literature to interested parties about the services which are available.
Make Your Visit a Success
- Arrive at 5:45 to set up. A table will be provided and the dining manager will help with any questions.
- Bring small signage, table tents, handouts, business cards, and give away items (at least 100 pre-approved items).
- You may place information on dining tables prior to dinner being served.
- Plan to stay until 8:00 pm.
- Please bring no more than three representatives.
Need To Know Guidelines
- Presenters shall stay at designated table. Guest will decide if they wish to engage and learn more.
- Please complete the group volunteer form on the CGK website.
- Please, no photos while guests are dining. Take photos of your team prior to doors opening for service.
- Dress Code: Cafe casual, wear your organization’s T-Shirts if available. Please no shorts. Please wear closed-toed shoes.
- Bring a SMILE!
Volunteer parking is available on Seneca and Howard Streets. The parking lot at Holy Family School and the Church of Christ Church on Throckmorton is also available.
We thank you for partnering with CGK and look forward to working together and serving our neighbors in need in a compassionate, supportive manner.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 6pm - 8pm
501 Howard Street, McKinney, Tx 75069